Thursday, 27 January 2011

Crafty Sentiments Designs 'My Favourite Things' Challenge

Good morning all, I am really sorry this should have been posted earlier but I completely forgot about it!!!

Today is the start of this week's Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge and our theme this week is 'My Favourite Things'. For me they are Promarkers, DCWV Linen Stack and Lace, well that is for the moment anyway lol.

I used the sketch from Create 4 Fun Challenge which I really enjoyed as it was a bit different. I am entering this card into the Passion For Promarkers Challenge where the theme is 'Let It Shine' (add glitter, gems, make cards sparkle). Apart from using the glittered cardstock I also added white glitter to the butterflies wings and the white spots on my toadstool. I would also like to enter it into the Wild Orchid Challenges who have the theme 'Lets Get Sentimental'.


Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Designer Papers - DCWV 'Linen Stack'
Medium - Promarkers
Lace - Craftmania
Glitter - Martha Stewart
Cricut - Provocraft

Cricut Cuts:-
Circle - Accent Essentials 5.3" & 5.6"
Butterflies - Pooh & Friends 1"

Thank you for popping by please go over to the Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog and have a look at what a great job the rest of the design team have done.

12 comments:

Bev said...

Gorjuss card. not worked with that image yet. loving the colours x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kim, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our 'let it shine' challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
This is a fabulous card. I love the layering and colours and the really cute image. Great card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Ida / Little said...

Hi Kim, what a lovely card u've made. I love the colours :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

Hugs Ida

Mandy said...

Hi Kim,
Beautiful card,love the colours and all the layers are great....sweet image too......Hope the parcel arrived?????
Mandy x

Michele said...

Such a gorgeous card Kim. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

coops said...

gorgeous card kim.the image is really sweet and i love your fab layout and colours.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Christine said...

Adorable card Kim!!! I have that DP and it's one of my faves!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That's beautiful, thanks for sharing!
Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-wish-layout-by-jessy-christopher.html

JustYolie said...

Darling card Kim! Adorable image, love the layers.

lil-paper-pixie said...

Adorable card Kim, I love the circle in the square, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Gro said...

Beautiful card, Kim. Love your colours.
thanks for joining us at PfP this week.
Hugs :o)