Saturday, 6 August 2011

Crafty Calendar Challenges August Challenge

Good morning crafter's, I hope you are all well today. I really wish this weather would make up it's mind as for what it is doing one minute it is sunny the next rain grrr although it is still very warm so I suppose I shouldn't complain.

This month at Crafty Calendar Challenges we have been set the challenge of 'Warm Colours', so interpret that as you want and hop over and join us.

I decided to use this cute little image from Pollycraft Monday's called 'Kiki with her ice cream' and combined her with these hot papers from Summertime Designs called 'Angel Mother'.

I went very simple with this card as it is for a child I didn't add any flowers and only lace as an embellishment.


Supplies:-
Cardstock - Bazzill
Designer Papers - Summertime Designs 'Angel Mother'
Image - Pollycraft Mondays - Kiki With Her Ice Cream
Medium - Promarkers
Die - Nellie's Multi Frame 'MFD023'
Lace - Wild Orchid Crafts
Mat - Cricut Elegeant Edges base and shift layers cut at 4"

Challenges I would like to enter this into:-
Wild Orchid - Beary Special
The Stamp Man - Stitching.

That's all from me but please pop over to the challenge blog and have a peep at all the lovely creations from my team mates.

6 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Ohhh this is just gorgeous, love the image so sweet!
hugs shell xx

Joey said...

Hiya Kim

this is gorgeous, love the patchwork look, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

Joey x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
I love the textured look the patchwork gives this cute card. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Paula said...

fabulous card Kim!! i love the rich colours!

Thanks for joining us at pollycraft!

Paula x

Christine said...

So cute! Love the papers and lace!!!

lisa said...

Oh this is fabulous. I love the patchwork quilt effect.
Thanks so much for joining us at The Stampman this time.
hugs Lisax