Wednesday 2 December 2009

Missing & A Card To fit Several Challenges

Firstly I would like to say a big sorry for having not blogged or crafted shock horror for nearly week, this is because I have a nasty infection in my spine (so the doctors think!!!) at the moment which is causing all sorts of symptoms problems with doing things.
So I am posting this 8" easel card which I started to make last Wednesday and little by little have been adding to it, it feels like the longest card project in history and yet it really is quite a simple card lol.
Now because I have missed lots of challenges over the week I have therefore lots to fit this card into and so I am going to list them all below:-

The Sugar Bowl - Sketch & Use A Zigzag (I created this with my edge punch)
Charisma Cardz - Anything Christmas
Crazy 4 Challenges - Punch Happy (edge punch below ribbon which I broke in the process)
Rosie-Dee's - Red, Green & Abit Of Bling
Cupcake Crafts - Red & Green
Stamp With Fun - Christmas
Kaboodle Doodle - Snowflakes
The Cuttlebug Spot - Brrr Winter
The Pink Elephant - Colour Me Wonderful (favourite colouring medium)
Creative Card Crew - Christmas
Project Tuesday - Easel Card
My Time To Craft - Winter Pals






Supplies:-
A3 Cardstock
Designer Papers - DCWV 'Christmas Wishes'
Cardstock - Paper Mill Shop
Stamps - Sugar Nellie 'Winter Wonderland' & 'Santa's Letter'
Medium - Promarkers
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes'
Punch - Fiskars
Ribbon - Anitas
Gems - Poundland coloured with promarkers

24 comments:

mudmaven said...

Great card! Love all the papers and the images are so cute. Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle challenge, I always look forward to seeing your creations. ~chris

Lilacanglia said...

I am so sorry to hear about your back hun,
I pray its a quick recovery for you,
Love this card,
thank you for joining in at Kaboodledoodles this snowflake challenge,
Hugs
Angie

brenda said...

Hello Kim

Sorry to hear you are not too well, I know only too well when it's the spine all sorts of thinks kick off. Do hope you are soon OK again.

Really liking your easel card, great traditional colours.

Thank you for sharing it with us at Rosie D's.

B x

Saskia said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's Challenge!!

Saskia :)

made by fifi said...

fab card - thank you for joining in MTTC challenge this week x

Paula.C said...

Wot a beautiful card Kim, sorry to hear you havent been well.

And many, many thanks for the prints you have sent to me

Paula
(karens friend)
ty ty ty

Davi said...

great card...love those easels darling images. Hope you get better soon.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
Great to hear from you. Only someone who has had serious back trouble can appreciate how you feel and believe me not only have I been there I am still there. Crafting helps me a lot but I can only do it in short spurts. Take care and look after yourself.
Special Hugs,
Fiona x

Mandy said...

sorry to hear about your bad back hope you get better really quick...love the card..
Mandy xx

Lesley said...

Fab card, thank you for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Chrissie said...

Wow what a lot of challenges! Well done you. Thanks for joining with the challenge at My time to craft this week.
Chrissie

Lilian said...

Awesome work Kim! Love how you've paired the images together and this easel card is just beautiful! I really need to make one - one of these days. :)
I hope your back gets better soon and keep warm.
Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

Danni said...

Hope you feel better soon! Hugs!
Wonderful card!

Nilla said...

Gorgeous easel card, love the image! Thanks for joining the Christmas challenge at SWF! Hugs Nilla

Unknown said...

Hope you're feeling much better now. Sorry to hear you've been poorly.

Your card is gorgeous. Such beautiful colouring too.

Thanks for joining us at Rosie D's this week. Hope to see you again soon.

Rosie
x

Audrey said...

absolutely adorable! i love the image! hope you're feeling better

Mandy said...

Such a pretty card. Love it.

Mandy

Ingela said...

Lovely Christmas card and I love the folding!

Thanks for joining SWF!

Have a nice weekend!

Hugs
Ingela

melody said...

wow ~ beautiful chickie! wuv wuv wuv your colored image!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring is fabulous. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Thanks for playing along at SSDS!

Annie said...

Fab image a great easel card. Thank's for joining us at The Pink Elephant. Hope you'll pay us a visit on Monday for our new challenge - it's a fun one.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card - thanks for joining in withe the Kaboodledoodle challenge. I hope that nasty infection is sorted for you soon.

Riet said...

What beautiful Kim,i love your images and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

Kim, you may want to pop over to Rosie D's challenge asap as we have something waiting for you there.


Rosie
x