Sunday 14 March 2010

Crafty Sentiments Challenge DT Card

Today, see the start of a new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments and it was our goal to follow the beautiful sketch drawn by Suzette and use the following additions of '2 designer papers'.

For my card I used the stamp called 'Boy with flowers' available from the Crafty Sentiments Shop. He has been coloured with Promarkers and I then added different coloured stickles to some of the flowers. My 2 designer papers are from K&Co 'Sparkly Sweet' range and the green cardstock is from the Paper Mill Shop. My sentiment which is available from Crafty Sentiments is one that instead of using in one line I split up so as to fit into my flower. 


 

Why not pop over to the Crafty Sentiments Blog and see the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Design Team.

8 comments:

Enfys said...

Oh this is so sweet Kim, love that little image, beautifully coloured as well. Happy mothers day!
big hugs
En xx

Lisa Jane said...

Your card is gorgeous Kim - I love the flowers DP as it ties in so well with the bouquet the adorable little boy is holding.
Love the sentiment too - Hope you are having a great Mother's Day
Lisa ;)

Suzette said...

This is gorgeous Kim, I am so glad you are back with us. I love the colours you used and you colour the image beautifully.

Hugs
Suzette x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
Comforting to know you are back. I love your papers on this card and the spring colours. Great job with the image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

pinky said...

Its just beautiful Kim, love those flowery papers, perfect match for your cute stamp.
Pinky

America said...

Hi KIM!!! Welcome back! :) Love the beautiful coloring, fab DP!

Mandy said...

Hi Kim,
sooo pleased your back,I have my interent back now so I'm catching up...This is gorgeous love the papers and the image...
Mandy xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Kim, your card is fab, great image and brill colouring, thanks for your comments, hugs Liz xx