Thursday 9 September 2010

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge DT Card

Hello and welcome to the first Thursday Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge and as I said in my last challenge post all challenges will be on a Thursday from now on.
So to start us off our first challenge is to 'Use A Digi Image', nice and easy especially if you have been collecting the freebie one's from the challenge blog.
For my card I used 'Snowman Frame' image, Christmas Delights papers and a sentiment from the Christmas Sparkles set, all of which are available now from the Crafty Sentiments Webshop. I added some ribbon, lace, eyelets, DMC thread and a charm all from my craft box. The image was coloured with Promarkers and I then added some snow shaker to it for a little sparkle.

Please pop by the challenge blog and have a look at all the other design team creations you won't be disappointed and if you can please join us in this weeks challenge.

I used the sketch from Create 4 Fun Challenge and would therefore like to enter this card into their challenge.

4 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
This is a beautiful card. I love the layout and the fun image. Wonderful crafting creation.
Hope you are feeling well.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Christine said...

Cute card! I love the trims you have selected plus making the image into a sign! So fun!!!

Tracy said...

Hi Kim, this is fabulous, i love how you've hung the image like a picture. Hope you are well and not homeless.
Hugs Tracy x

Jac’s Playground said...

This is gorgeous, love the 'cool' colours really effective and cute wee charm. x