Saturday 5 February 2011

Crafty Calendar Challenges February Challenge

REALLY SORRY THIS POST SHOULD HAVE BEEN UP THIS MORNING.

Good morning ladies I hope the weather is being kind to you where ever you are in the world. I know many of you are having some awful weather so please stay safe and warm.

It is the first Saturday of February already and that means it is time for a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar Challenges.
This month our challenge is 'Love' and for this challenge our sponsor Squiggle Stamps gave us each a digi image to play with and I used 'Fairy Wishes'. For my card I used the 'Sketch' from Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge. Here is my card which I made for my god daughter to go with a gift I made.


Supplies:-
6" Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Designer Papers - Papermania (this is an old set I don't know the name of)
Medium - Promarkers
Gems & Star - Ebay

Promarkers Used:-
Skin - Blush & Oatmeal
Dress, Shoes & Crown - Blossom & Rose Pink
Hair Bows - Carmine

Here are the gift's I made to go with this card and another I made for my two godchildren. I used an SVG I brought from SCG Cuts and really liked how they came out. I am entering these into the February 'Valentines' Challenge at SVG Cuts Forum.

I filled the baskets with heart shaped chocolates and whilst they were eating their dinner I got their mum to go hang them on their bedroom doors for me so they had them as a surprise.

Supplies:-
Designer Papers - Papermania 'As above'
Cardstock - Bazzill
Gems - Ebay
Chocolates - Asda
SVG File - SVG Cuts

Cutting Sizes:-
Hot Air Balloon - 6" x 10"
All other pieces sized proportionately to this.

Thanks for stopping by please pop over to see the other design team creations at Crafty Calendar Challenges.

5 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
I love the colours, papers and the punched border, This is a beautiful card with a really cute inage. Great work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lisa said...

Hi Kim, Gorgeous card! I love the papers and this image is so cute. The hot air balloon gifts are really sweet too ... I bet your godchildren loved them :-)

Lisa x

Christine said...

What an adorable card! That little girl is so sweet. Your little gifts are so sweet. I bet the girls loved them.

Valerie said...

That hot air balloon is awesome!! Love your card too:)

Mandy said...

Hi Kim,
Beautiful card,love the image with the pearls on her skirt,and the papers are lovely.....
Mandy x