Saturday 19 November 2011

A Birthday Card

Good afternoon all. It is a lovely bright day here, great for those of you that are out Christmas shopping which I haven't even thought about starting yet!!

I didn't think I had anything to post but I just remembered I have a few cards that have never been posted and this one was made for my dear friend Karen whose birthday was back in August. Karen is mad on bears and has a cat just like this one.

Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Designer Papers - Nitwit Collection
Image - Teddy Bo
Medium - Promarkers
Sentiment - Crafter's Companion Popcorn Bear
Lace, Charm & Dew Drops - Craftmania 
Ribbon - Gift
Border Die - Nelly Snellen.


I am so sorry I have not been around blogland for a while, I am having some health issue's which are making crafting impossible. My hands have swollen so they are not much use for anything really, then there is the constant headaches, those only happen when I can stay awake long enough to be able to do something!! All in all not much use to anyone or anything at the moment.

I am hoping to see another new consultant next week who will be working with my other consultants to try and work out some treatment for me. Here is hoping they can sort something and soon.

Anyhow I just wanted you to know I am visiting when I can but not leaving comments as it takes so long and is a bit painful too so you will have to put up with me just haunting you all for now.

3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Kim its sooo nice to see you on here, love the card its ace, Sending you lots of healing huggys Hxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Kim its sooo nice to see you on here, love the card its ace, Sending you lots of healing huggys Hxxx

Jayne said...

Gorgeous card Kim.Sorry to hear you are still suffering.Hope things improve really soon.
Hugs
Jayne x