Saturday 3 August 2013

Crafty Calendar Challenge 'Anything Goes' Challenge

Good morning all. 
Firstly if you have come looking for the My Scrap Chick Blog Hop you will find it HERE.
Secondly this will be a short post as I have just hurt my back, all I did was get up out of my chair and bang done. I now have pins and needles in the little bit of remaining feeling in my foot, pain across my back and in my bum to put it bluntly. I knew I was getting close to needing surgery again but hope not just yet!!

Ok so it is the first Saturday of the month and that means time for a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar Challenge, this time the challenge is very easy 'Anything Goes'. We have a brand new sponsor this month called 'Pretty Little Stamps' who gave all the team lovely cute images to play with.

Here is my card, the image I have used is called 'Pretty Love' and it really is pretty isn't it.
Supplies:-
Card Stock - Bazzill
Sentiment - Unknown
Ribbon - Anna Griffin
Hearts - Xcut Small Heart Punch
Gem - Stash
Heart Nail Heads - Easypeasy Crafts

Promarkers & Flexmarkers Used:-
Skin - Apricot, Oatmeal & Blush
Hair - Walnut, Auburn & Cinnamon
Pinks - Watermelon, Baby Pink, Pale Pink, Pink Mittens, Muted Pink & Pale Blossom

Challenges I would like to enter this into:-
To be edited

That's it I can't stand to be up anymore, so off to bed with my dose of painkillers. I may even have to give in and have the super strong ones!!!

5 comments:

Nana said...

Kim this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Love it my freind.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh nooo Kim, I hope that the pain goes soon, Sending you big hugs xx. Love this card its so cute, Love Hazelxox

Ladybug said...

Oh, Kim, I am so sorry that your back is outta whack. I know only too well what that's like. After years of suffering, I discovered I had a bone spur that would cause my back to go into spasms, whenever I turned a certain way. I have since learned how to deal w/ it better.

Sending hugs your way that your back will be co-operating for you soon!

Your "Pretty Love" is just that!!! Gorgeous! TFS! :-)

Karon said...

Such a beautiful card, what a sweet image. Sorry to hear about your back, hope you are OK. Thanks for following me, and leaving such a sweet comment. I am now following you right back :-)

Sue B said...

Ooh I hope you are doing ok Kim… so sorry to hear about your back… it can go so easily… but yes when you get the pins and needles you have to rest up completely… hope you are a bit better now hun!
your card is adorable… she is a real sweetie! I love the pink and red combo.. very pretty!… the papers and layout are beautiful ! :-)
Take Care
Big hugs
Sue xx