Sunday 30 November 2014

Natalie & Amy's 'Cute & Cuddly Christmas' Challenge

 Good morning everyone, thank you for stopping by. 

I am here today with my card for the new challenge over at Natalie & Amy's and our challenge to you this month is 'Cute & Cuddly Christmas'. I used this adorable Humphrey's Corner image called 'First Christmas' to make a first Christmas card for a little one who was born in July and named Mason. I got this idea from another blog sometime a go but I cannot find it now so if anyone knows who it was please let me know so I can give credit.

I started with a 6" scalloped square card blank and used a really old snowflake stamp and distress ink's in frayed burlap and tumbles glass to create the background, then cut the large 'M' on my Silhouette along with the sentiment. I used the out of frame cut to cut this super cute little ellie out, coloured with promarkes and flexmarkers before I added glamour dust to his hat trim for a bit of sparkle. Finished off by mounting the image and mat on foam tape for some dimension. All supplies are listed below with those available from Natalie & Amy in RED.

I love how this turned out so may have to try it again but with a difference.


Supplies:-
6" Scalloped Square Card Blank - Natalie & Amy's
Image - Crafter's Companion Humphrey's Corner '1st Christmas' & Dawn Bibby Snowflake (Retired)
Sentiment - Computer Generated
Double Sided Tape - Stix 2 12mm Ultra Sticky
Glue Pen For Glitter - Stix 2 Night Glow Glue Pen

Promarkers & Flexmarkers Used:-
Humphrey - Blue Grey 1 - 3
Nappy - Linen
Hat - Sky Blue, Arctic Blue & Glacier Blue

Challenges I would like to enter this into:-
A Creative Romance - Old Stash (Snowflake Stamp) 05/12
Completely Christmas - Anything Goes + Twist (Snowflake) 06/12
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes 03/12
Bunny Zoe - Snow 08/12
Animal Friends - It's Cold Ice & Snow 01/12

3 comments:

Kuni said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet - wonderful card and image.
Thanks for joining us at the Animal Friends challenge.
Hugs
Kuni

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is so sweet hun, love the stamped background
Hugs Shell xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is sooooo adorable.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby