Tuesday 30 December 2014

Natalie & Amy's 'All Things New' Challenge

So that was another Christmas over in a flash, it is always hard to believe just how quickly it passes after all the hype beforehand.

Anyhow's today challenge over at Natalie & Amy's is 'All Things New' so new supplies, new baby, new home any kind of new.

I received this lovely NEW Crafter's Companion Moonbean Meadow stamp called 'Hugs & Kisses' in my dt package from Natalie & Amy recently along with a few others but I fell in love with this one. Isn't it cute, I hadn't seen these images before then. I decided to have a play around with a couple of NEW Distress Inks which I also had for Christmas as I am changing them all over from the large size to the smaller one's.

I stamped my image with Memento 'rich cocoa' instead of 'tuxedo black' for a softer look, something I haven't done for ages but really like. I then hand cut a heart out of a large post it note and used this is cover my stamping. I took my Distress Ink in Bundled Sage & Tumbled Glass and blending tool and used this to create my background. I coloured my image with Crafter's Companion Spectrum Noir Pencils ONLY not a marker in site! I just add a piece of baker's twine wrapped around a few times, some little dots with Ranger Liquid Pearl in Opal White and popped the image up with some Collall 3d Silicone.

So my NEW was of course my supplies.

 Supplies:-
Ink - Ranger Distress Ink 'Tumbled Glass & Bundled Sage'
Twine - Dovecraft
Glue - Collall 3d Silicone

All items in RED are available in the online shop via the relevant links.

Spectrum Noir Pencils Used:-
Mice Bodies - 84, 86, 89 & 90
Hands & Feet - 09
Jacket - 56, 57 & 58
Heart - 25
Flowers - 28 & 34
Leaves & Grass - 59 & 60
Toadstool - 003, 110 & 111

No comments: