Tuesday 3 February 2009

ABC Challenge 'Y Yesteryear'

As a fairly new crafter I don't have many old stamps but I did have this image which was given to me by a friend when I first started so I thought it would make the perfect image for the challenge over at ABC Challenges which is 'Y for yesteryear'. The idea is to use your oldest stamps or papers etc.
For the card I used
Penny Black Stamp 'Buzzin' Bear' a stamp from the year 2000 set
Matted onto papermania's Scrumptious paper
Matted onto papermania's textured cardstock
Backing is from papermania's raspberry champagne pack
Gems, ribbon and whatever that is called down the side is from stash.

5 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

very cute!

thanks for joining us this week on ABC

Hugs Jane x

Shivvy x said...

Lovely card, so cute!!!

Siobhan x

Victoria said...

a lovely card thank you for joining us on abc this week

Ali Watson said...

So cute, fab colour. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week.

Marcea said...

lovely image and papers
thanks so much for joining us this week
-x-