Saturday 28 March 2009

Daisy & Dandelion 'Friends' Challenge

Here is my card for the challenge over at Daisy & Dandelion Blog site. This is the first time I have joined in with this challenge but hope to be able to join in each week from now on. They have set the challenge this week as 'Friends'. I have used Candyfloss as my main image. I hope you enjoy my card and thanks for stopping by to have a look.

For the card I have used:-
Candyfloss stamp from Daisy & Dandelion
Coloured with Promarkers
Best Friends stamp from Clare Curd Signature Range
Daisy & Dandelion backing paper
Cored'nations card for matting
D'vine swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder
Large scalloped square nestie's
Papermania brads
Flowers punched from X Cut punch
Pearls from Kanban
Promarkers Used:-
Cinnamon, Blush & Pastel Pink for Candyfloss
Lavender, Canary & Meadow Green for Flower

8 comments:

clare said...

hi kim...wow..what a gorgeous card..love the image and the colours you've used.
thanks for joinin in with this weeks challenge and hope to see your creations again
thanks clarex

Riet said...

what a beautiful cards Kim,l love the all.

hugs Riet.x

Saskia said...

Oooh... so cute and lovely!!! I like the Daisy and Dandelion images!!!

Greetings,
Saskia

Karen Tallon said...

oh wow Kim what a clever girl you are, im so proud of you, and to think I inspired you to start crafting, you're doing so well. I'm now looking to you for inspiration lol. Still trying to make these 3 cards I said about on the phone yesterday. I got as far as colouring in a daisy and dandelion with chalks last night, that was it lol.Well done again! love Karen xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Kim, this is lovely, I ereally like the colour scheme you have used. Thanks for joining in the fun, hope you will be back, Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Hazelxo

Allison said...

cute card
Allisonx

craftypagan said...

Lovely card, colours are gorgeous. xxx

fiction book reviews said...

Lovely card

Thankyou for joining D&D challenge blog - the new challenge starts today

Zoe x