Wednesday 13 May 2009

Card Patterns Sketch 14 Challenge

When I saw this sketch I thought what on earth am I going to do with that, so I went looking through my dies box to see what I had for inspiration and noticed the postage stamp die which came free with my Cuttlegbug. At the time I just put them in my box thinking I will probably never get to use them but hey ho here they are in action.

Sketch 14

The card

I have used:-

6" square card blank - Craft Superstore

Backing paper - DCWV - Blossoms & Butterflies (I think)

Mat & layers - Coredinations so mod & nostalgia

Die - Cuttlebug large postage stamp

Lace - From local hardware store

Elements - Freebie from Quick card magazine.

Thanks for looking and hope you like my idea.

Kim xXx



2 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

What a lovely card,
super layout, like the way you have used diamonds instead of squares,
Hugs
ANgie

whoistracy said...

Kim what a creative take on the sketch! Love how you turned the squares a bit. And those buttons are adorable.

So glad you could play along with us!