Saturday 29 August 2009

Passion For Promarkers & A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenges

Here is the card I made today for the Passion For Promarkers Challenge & A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge. I used the sketch from A Spoon Full Of Sugar and the colours of 'Lilac, Lavender, Aubergine & Amerthyst' from Passion For Promarkers, the idea was to use at least two of the colours but I being me used all of them. I have not added the sentiment as yet.
Supplies:-
  • 6" square card blank - Craft Superstore
  • Designer Papers - Papermania 'Amerthyst Infusion' & Daisy & Dandelion 'Picnic Patch'
  • Cardstock - Paper Mill Shop
  • Stamp - Sugar Nellie 'Country Garden'
  • Medium - Promarkers
  • Dies - Nestabilities 'Classic & Scalloped Ovals'
  • Punches- Woodware Small & Medium 'Daisy'.

10 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kim,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Kim. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Suzanne said...

Kim this is a gorgeous card with beautiful colouring and lovely papers and image.Thank you for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kim, what a pretty card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab. Great papers and love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Natalie said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

flatis stempelwelt said...

What a lovely card, thanks for playing with my sketch
Hugs, Sonja xx

Wiccababe said...

absolutely beautiful Kim, the image is coloured perfectly
thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi kim,
What a beautiful card. I love the lilac colours and your colouring of this sweet figure is brilliant. I used that stamp myself recently and she is going to be one of my favourites.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Carolyn said...

Hi Kim, What a gorgeous card. Purple is my favorite. Thanks for entering my blog candy. Stay tuned later today for the winner.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Priscilla said...

Hi Kim, I am not sure how I found your blog, but I just love your work. You are very talented. I run the Midnight Madness sketch challenges and would be just thrilled if you ever wanted to give our sketches a shot :) Have a wonderful holiday weekend.
off to keep looking around your blog..i can't seem to leave LOL
Priscilla
http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com