Thursday 21 January 2010

Happy Birthday Daisy

Today brings a card that was made last weekend but only now am I able to upload it thanks to Mr Blogger. Anyhow because it has been a few days it means I will fit it into some different challenges than those originally thought of with the exception of the sketch which is still live. It doesn't matter how many times I use this 'Daisy' stamp she is still one of my favourites.
The challenges I found and would like to enter are:-
Crafty Catz - Birthday Card
Sophisticat - Spring
Passion For Promarkers - Any colours 'Girls, Girls, Girls'
Artful Inkables - Think Spring




Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Designer Papers - Papermania 'Blueberry Hill'
Cardstock - Paper Mill Shop
Stamp - Sugar Nellie 'Daisy'
Sentiment - Inkadinkado
Medium - Promarkers
Flowers - Candy Win
Ribbon - Crafty Ribbons
Brad - Papermania
Glitter - Stickles 'Cotton Candy' (unseen in photo due to light).

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

15 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Kim,
I can see why Daisy is one of your favourites she's beautiful..and you've coloured her perfectly..gorgeous papers..a lovely card..I have something for you on my blog..
Mandy xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kim, welcome back to our challenge! Your card is so pretty. The image is so sweet (and everyone's fave I think) and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and ribbon. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

Kim, the image is one of my favs too! A fantastic card. Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
Sam xx

Tracy said...

Hi Kim, what a cute card, i love the colours you've used, and the papers are really pretty.
Hope you are well.
Hugs Tracy x

Danni said...

How sweet! What a pretty card!

carol said...

Hello.thanks for joining in with craftycatz, i adore this image "Daisy" she is one of my fav's wonderful card, x carol

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kim
A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Kim. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
One of my favourite images and in my favourite colours. It's beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Teri said...

Gorgeous card hun!
Thank you so much for joining in with my challenge at Sophisticats this week!
Hugs,
Teri (Guest DT)
x

Unknown said...

wow your card looks so fabulous and really wonderful.
thank you for your participation in the friday sketchers challenge.
hugs, bea

Gabriele said...

you did a great job!
I love your card, especially the color combo!
And one of my favourites are those papers with pink roses, a bit light blue... and green leaves.

Ida / Little said...

Welcome back Kim ;) With a beautiful card, the colour theme you have used is just so pretty! Thanks for joining us at PfP this week!


Hugs Ida

Anjie said...

A fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
Anj
xx

Janiel/ janny said...

Kim you have been busy my friend!!
Beautiful cards!!!
Thanks for joining us for the Colour Create this week. hugs, Janiel