Sunday 22 August 2010

Crafty Sentiments Week 32 Challenge DT Card

Grrrr why oh why does this schedule posting only work when it feels like it.

Good morning all, this week our challenge over at Crafty Sentiments is to use 'Lace' on your project. I have used one of the new Christmas stamps to be released today and made it in unusual (for me) colours and I really love them.

This is a 6" square card blank, the beautiful backing papers are of unknown origin as they were a gift from Mandy aka Crafty Fox Cards. I have used the stamp and coloured it with my Promarkers, adding polar white flowersoft to the hat trim and bobbles with some stickles to the ponsettia. I embossed the blue cardstock with the Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes' folder. I threaded velvet ribbon through the lace then finally punched the edge of the papers with my scallop border punch.

I would also like to enter this into the Passion For Promarkers Challenge where their theme this week is 'Winter Blue'.

Just before I leave I would like to ask you to pop over to the Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog to see the other design team creations and whilst there don't forget to check out the new digi image blog, there are some freebie digital images floating around if you look.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Kim, the image is really sweet. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Julie said...

Really cute card, Kim and that lace is fab! Thanks for joining us at PFP! Juliex

Christine said...

beautiful card, kim!!!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
I am just lovong this card. The imag is so well done. A really cheerful look to this one. Great crafting.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such a supercute card. Love your colouring.
Thank you for joining us at PfP this week.
Hugs, Anja

Berni said...

Such a cute card, love the colours.
Berni

Tracy said...

Fab card Kim. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Kim,
How cute! Love the image & the fab detail. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Kim. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

JustYolie said...

Ah this card is precious!