Saturday 6 August 2011

It's A White Wedding...

Good afternoon all.
I am just popping in to show you my wedding card I have made for an order. The request was for an all white card with a hint of grey for the groom and lavender for the bride. I have never made an all white card before and was a bit daunted at first but quite like the effect now.

Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Image - Sugar Nellie 'Happily Ever After'
Sentiment - Crafty Sentiments
Medium - Promarkers
Doily Die - Marianne Designs 'Designer Doily'
Border Die - Nellie's Multi Frame 'Border 3'
Lace - Local Craft Shop
0.5" & 1" Ribbons - Local Craft Shop
Charm - Gift
Thread - DMC 3474

Challenges I would like to enter this into are:-
The Sugar Bowl - Sketch & Lace
My Mum's Craft Shop - Monochromatic
For Fun - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - No Designer Paper
C.R.A.F.T - Anniversary

Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you leave.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Beautiful card Kim, i'm sure the newly weds will love it.
Hugs Tracy x

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Kim,I love white cards, I really should make them more often...
Mandy x

aqualeiga said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I do love white on white, (but must admit I'm a bit scared of making them myself!!) So pleased you shared this with us at FFC this week....the best of luck!

Hugs, Ali x

Christine said...

Wow, I'm really getting some eye candy!!! Love this image and how you have shaded and colored it!!!

dragonllew said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week.
Jenny x

Kathy D. said...

I think your client will be very happy. this is so soft and pretty. Love that charm.

Thanks for playing with us at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you this week with our new challenge.