Tuesday 29 November 2011

Crafty Sentiments Recipe Challenge

Good afternoon all on this freezing cold day, I hope you are somewhat warmer where ever you are. When I get  up in the morning, open the curtains to see the sea crashing against the shore I know it is going to be a cold day but today it is crashing so hard it is coming over the sea wall hence I am FREEZING!!

Today see's the start of a new challenge over at Crafty Sentiment Designs and this week we had a recipe to play with which was:- 
1 ribbon
2 images
3 papers.

Now my card is a little late but it is my first card for the challenge in what feels like forever lol, it took a long time to create so not sure how often I will be able to join in but just had to do something.

I used Winter Wishes rubber stamp & A Freebie digi Christmas Tree. My Christmas Tree didn't have a trunk or any snow to it so I placed the snow from the base of the post box below it and then drew in my own trunk. It is not very clear in the photo but I added 3d sparkle snow to all the snowy areas.


Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Cardstock - Bazzill
Designer Papers - Dovercraft
Image - Crafty Sentiments 'Winter Wishes' & Freebie Digi Xmas Tree
Medium - Promarkers
Ribbon - Dr Banardos
Die - Nellie Snellen
Gems - My Mind's Eye
3d Sparkle Snow - Baker Ross

Challenges I would like to enter this into:-
Craft Your Passion - Tis The Season
Hooked On Crafts - Winter Wonderland
Pollycraft Monday - Christmas Fun
Paper Sundaes - Winter Wonderland
Stamptacular Sunday - Christmas
Totally Gorjuss - Sparkle

Thank you for stopping by, I am hoping to be able to make at least one thing a week for a while until I get my hands sorted. I am still awaiting my consultants getting together but I had a head to toe check up yesterday (very intrusive of my personal being lol) and nothing new was found so got to be thankful for that.

Until next time, keep warm.

11 comments:

Tracy said...

Lovely card KIm, so nice to see you creating again.
Hugs Tracy. x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Kim its so nice to see you managing to craft a little, Well Done you. This is such a sweet card , I love it, love Hazel xx

Unknown said...

This is so sweet Kim, love the papers and colours xxx

Stampalicious said...

very cute, great colours, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week, hugs, martina

Christine said...

Such a cute card! I love the scene that you created. I'm sorry to hear that you are hurting again. I certainly understand that!!!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

YAY you, fab to see you back crafting hunnie, even if it is only occasionally! Fab creation love it!
huge hugs shell xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Great to see you Kim and with such an adorable card its such a cute scene. xx

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card.Clever of you to make your own snow around the tree.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Mary J said...

Just love this Kim! Super sweet! Thx for joining us at Pollycrafts Monday!

Mary J x

Anonymous said...

Delightful card! Thanks so much for joining in our Winter Wonderland challenge at Paper Sundaes this week
Hugs Julie P

Julie P said...

Very Pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week
Hugs Julie P