Saturday 30 November 2013

My Time To Craft 'Sketch' Challenge

Good morning again, it is a busy day here today. If you are looking for the 'Tis The Season Blog Hop' it will follow this post at 1pm.

Okay onto this post which is all about this weeks My Time To Craft challenge where there is a sketch to follow. You can find the sketch HERE on the main challenge blog. For my card I did something completely different for me. I used this large old wooden stamp that I brought for 20p at a car boot sale and have no idea who made it except that it has the original cost of £10.50 on it, I definitely got a bargain. I stamped the image with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and then I used Ranger Distress Ink to colour over it as I didn't like the image when I coloured it in with pens. I have used an 8" square card blank and then added papers and elements from the Kaisercraft 'Tis The Season' 12 x 12 and 6 x 6 stacks


Supplies:-
8" Square Card Blank - Ebay
Card Stock - Bazzill
Image - Unkown
Ink - Memento Cocoa & Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Card Candy - Gift

That's all from me for now I will be back later with the blog hop post.
Have a lovely weekend all.

6 comments:

Cazro said...

A beautiful card, the stamp has been used simply and yet to perfection. I too love a bargain. Looking forward to working alongside you at MTTC. Caz.

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Kim this is brilliant, what a fabby card, Love what you did with the stamp, Love Hazelxo

Jo said...

What a bargain! Nice image too. I love the backing paper. Awesome.

Jo :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is stunning hun, love the different coloured papers you have used!
Hugs Shell xx

Nana said...

What a elegant card Kim. Love te design and papers.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Ann said...

Love the look of the Distress Ink! Very pretty card!