Saturday 1 February 2014

Crafty Calendar 'Love Is All Around' Challenge

Good morning everyone, how are we all this morning? Can you believe it is the 1st February already where is the time going. I am hoping Mr Blogger is still playing nicely as although I am now home from visiting my beautiful granddaughter I had a hospital appointment at 9 am this morning so had to schedule this post. Can you believe I am seeing a neurology consultant on a Saturday morning at an NHS hospital, well I am and hoping he can give me some answers to my fingers that don't want to do as they need to just lately. Watch this space for the outcome and probably what wonderful tests I need to have!

Ok so this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge we are challenged to 'Love Is All Around', nice and easy eh. We have a wonderful sponsor this month in Hannah Lynn but after my disaster with colouring this week I was not even going to attempt one of these images. 

So I went with another (I know you are all bored of my Cameo only cards, I am too but needs must at the moment) card made on my Silhouette Cameo, it was sized at 4.25" x 5.5" but I altered it to make it 5" x 5.5".  I think this one came out really nice for a special moment card. It was made with a file from the Silhouette Store, you know I look at these cards after I have made them and think I could of designed that myself but I have a subscription and plenty of credits so all is good lol.

Supplies:-
Card Stock - Bazzill
Ribbon - Stash
Gems - 5mm & 4mm by Craft Gems
Sentiment - Birthday Sentiments by Paper Pretties

Well that is all, have a good weekend and stay safe and warm.

3 comments:

Judith said...

Hi Kim - hope your hospital appointment went well - good old NHS eh - even works Saturday! - your card is lovely it really stands out - I'm sure crafting with your cameo challenges your creativity sometimes - but you do it very well hugs Judith xx

Jo said...

Lovely card Kim....hope your appointment went well.
hugs Jo x

paula said...

this is really pretty and cute xx

thanks for sharing xx

http://stampingcomerainorshine.blogspot.co.uk/