Monday 30 June 2014

Natalie & Amy 'Summertime' Challenge

Good morning. I am going to get straight into what I am here for today and that is the new challenge at Natalie & Amy's Challenge. This month we are looking for projects which show 'Summertime'

I made this card for a neighbour who loves to spend his time in the garden but not necessarily tending it lol. I used this adorable little bear from the Crafter's Companion Mulberry Wood range called 'Relax Everyday'. My paper's are from the First Edition 'Summer Breeze' collection.  All linked below photo. 

Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Natalie & Amy's
Card Stock - Bazzill
Charm - Stash

Items in red are available in Natalie & Amy's store found HERE.

Promarkers & Flexmarkers Used:-
Teddy - Chestnut, Nutmeg, Saddle Brown & Sandstone
Ted's Puppy - Walnut & Champagne
Fork - Ice Grey 1 & 3, Walnut & Saddle Brown
Newspaper - Blue Grey 1 & 2
Deck Chair - March Hare, Tan, Light Fawn, Poppy, Chilli Red, Hot Pink, Marsh Green, Olive Green & Pesto
Boots & Grass - Grass, Meadow Green & Marsh Green

Challenges I would like to enter this into:-

That is all for today, see you soon and be creative.


2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card hun, love the layout & your colouring
Hugs Shell xx

Nana said...

Too cute my friend. What a cute bear having a lazy day. Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥