Saturday 27 December 2014

Elisabeth Bell Digi Bell's Guest

Good morning all I hope you have all had a fabulous Christmas and now getting ready for the dreaded diet that always follows lol having stuffed away too much over the last couple of days.

I am here today with some inspiration for the Elisabeth Bell's Digi Bell's blog. I just could not resist this adorable image called 'Giddyup Pony' in Elisabeth Bells Digital Collection, isn't it cute. 

For my card I went with some odd sort of colours  because isn't that just what any child does when playing dress up? The papers I used are actually Christmas ones but I thought they worked perfectly here. Please don't laugh at my attempt on a lasso lol.


Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Natalie & Amy
Card Stock - Bazzill

Promarkers. Flexmarkers, Copics & Spectrum Noir Pencils Used:-
Skin - E21, E51, E50, E00 & R20
Hair - Cinnamon, Tan, March Hare & 108
Hat Trousers & Ground - Blue Grey 1, 2, 3, 4, 116
Neckerchief - Celestial Blue, Glacier Blue, Powder Blue, 64 & 66
Ropes & Horse Stick - Cinnamon, March Hare & Light Fawn
Horse - Caramel, March Hare & Light Fawn
Shirt & Boots - Apple Cider, Pressed Leaf, Meadow Green & 56
Heart - Chilli Red

No comments: