Wednesday 25 February 2009

Cuddly Buddly 1st Birthday Card for Great Niece

Well folks I can't remember the last time I posted on here, it seems like ages. Due to a computer problem as well as some health problems I have not been around and after I have done this I will be off again until around 9th March as I am going off to stay with my parents to give my husband a rest from caring for me.

Anyway on to my card. I made this card for my husbands great niece who had her 1st birthday on Monday. I decided on a cuddly buddly theme as I find cards for this age range quite difficult. You want something that is bright and cheery but also the order of the day was that it had to be very pink & pink it was!!!

This photo does not really do the card justice. The Cuddly Buddly 1 is attached to acetate and dangles over the top of the card whic Leah found very amusing but wanted it off the card.
This is the matching inside that was made to finish the card off.
For the card I used:-
A5 white card blank
Small amount of acetate
2mm foam squares
Cuddly Buddly Bathtime Bears-Pink
Cuddly Buddly Teddy Bears Alphabet-Pink
Happy Birthday was inserted into the banner using Microsoft Publisher.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

A real cute card Kim. Hugs Lynne

Lorraine Robertson said...

Fab card honey... sure it will be treasured...

So sorry to hear you haven't been keeping too well & hope you feel much better soon... visiting your parents is always good when you're ill as they pamper you so very very much...

Look forward to having you back in action again..

Take care & extra big hugs
Lorraine xxx