Saturday, 7 February 2009

Kaboodle Doodles 'Love Theme' & Crafty Creations 'Hearts Galore' Challenges

There are 2 challenges which my card fits into, the first over at Kaboodle Doodle has the a 'love theme' and then Crafty Creations have the them 'Hearts Galore'. I have made this valentines card for my husband. The 'heart shape' in the centre is made up of 16 die cut hearts 1 for every valentine my husband and I have spent together.
For the card I used
Sizzix Heart Die
DCWV backing paper
Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
Sentiment is computer generated.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Happy 16th Valentines with your honey! Love all the hearts and your bow is perfect. Thanks for joining us this week on crafty Creations.

Boots the Monkey (Jo) said...

A lovely "love" card. Thank you for joining us in our challenge.

Jo

acreativeneed said...

What a sweet idea with the 16 hearts! Have a lovely Valentine's day! So glad you joined us in the CCC!
smiles,Deena