Friday 5 June 2009

One Card Swap for May

During May I took part in a 'One Card Swap' event that was set up by a lovley lady named Teri Suzuki. The idea is as it says that you send one card only no adding any extras. Teri runs this every month, you can sign up on her blog and then she pairs everyone up. For May my pair was Teri herself.
Now having been following her blog beforehand I knew how beautiful her work was and what wonderful tutorials she has done, but then the card arrived and wow it is so much better in real life.
Pop on over to her blog 'Big Ideas From A Little Girl' and have a look at her gorgeous work. This double shaker card that I received is one of her specialities and she has a great tutorial on how to make them.
The card I received
The card I made for Teri
Knowing I have a limited amount of stamps I was not sure what to make for Teri. When I read her blog she always seems to be rushing from one thing to the next, be it work, craft classes or taking her son here and there but she always seems so bright and cheerful in everything she does.
I decided on using this DCWV card as it is so nice and bright and feel it represents Teri character.
Thanks for looking and do pop over and see Teri's blog.
Kim xXx

2 comments:

Saskia said...

Lovely card from Teri! And yours is a prefect one for Teri... so sweet! :)

Greetings,
Saskia :)

Teri said...

Hi Kim! Glad you liked your card! I had so much fun making this one for you! Thank you for your card too, love it! aloha, Teri