Thursday 28 January 2010

A Couple More Cards

Good morning, well I didn't make it back with a second post yesterday but I have two cards to share with you today. The first card has been made for a friend whose little girl is so like this image and always dressing up. I used the 'Sketch' from Sweet Stampin' and it also fits into the Creative Inspirations challenge of 'Feminine' well you jsut can't get more feminine that this little lady can you lol.




Supplies:-
6" Sqaure Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Designer Papers - Daisy & Dandelion 'Picnic Patch'
Cardstock - Paper Mill Shop
Stamp - Sugar Nellie 'Dress Up Maggie'
Sentiment - 'Crafty Sentiments'
Medium - Promarkers
Flowers - Primas
Brads & Gems - Stash

Now for my second card, this is a card that is very different from what I would normally make but hey ho here it is. As the designer paper is very busy I decided to keep the rest of it to a minimum but now don't like it!!
This card fits the following challenges:-
 Create 4 Fun - 'Sketch'
Pile It On - 'Warm Wishes' (Warm Apple Pie)

 

Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Designer Paper - Laura Ashley
Cardstock - Coredinations
Stamp - Belles & Whistles 'Warm Apple Pie'
Sentiment - Crafty Sentiments
Medium - Promarkers
Die - Nestabilities 'Classic & Scalloped Ovals'
Embossing - Cuttlebug 'Tiny Bubbles'
Punch - Fiskars Border 'Diamond Weave' & Martha Stewart

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Kim,
sorry I've not been by for a while life got in the way...love your two cards the image on the first one is cute and great colours...the second one looks great to me..
Mandy xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
These are great cards. i love the colours and the images are great. If I had to state a preference I would say the first card marginally.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Georgia said...

Wow, these are both so pretty! I love your take on the sketches and the colours that you've used look brilliant together, I also love the embossing! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Kim,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx