Tuesday 5 January 2010

Quixotic Challenges Blog Candy With A Difference

Good afternoon,
I just wanted to let you all know about this blog candy with a difference. Quixotic Challenges are asking us to show our favourite creation of 2009 in order to be entered into their mystery blog candy with a value of £40.00 but you need to hurry it finishes tonight at midnight GMT.


And here is my favourite, it was a folder card I made for a little girl who had just started to craft.





I hope not too many of you are affected by this weather, we are fine at the moment we have only had a scattering of snow.

4 comments:

Danni said...

This is wonderful!! I have a dear friend who's daughter I want to make something for...this is perfect!!
love it!

MarkerGeek said...

Lovely choice!!

Thank you for joining in with us at Quixotic Challenges!

Fern said...

OMGosh Kim, huge congrats on your win over at Quixotic Challenges!! :O)
Have fun with your new Craty Stash!

Fern xx

Anki said...

Stunning! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Snowy regards from Sweden - Anki