Sunday 29 August 2010

Crafty Sentiments Week 33 Challenge DT Card & NEWS

Grr why oh why does my schedule post never works, it says it is scheduled but come the day it is back to a draft, any ideas?
Good morning all, I hope the weather is good where ever you maybe, it seems to be a little unsettled here on the East Coast of England.
I have some news for you with regard to Crafty Sentiments Designs but first I will do the challenge details which this week has the theme of 'Summer Inspirations'.
For my card I chose to use another of the August release stamps, this one is called 'Garden Kitty' and is available from the webshop now. I used a 6" square card blank with all papers from the DCWV 'Citrus Stack'. I cut my image layer and mat on my Cricut using SCAL2 and then the 'sun' was also cut on my Cricut but from 'Accent Essentials' I think lol. My image was coloured with my Promarkers and I used the blender pen to achieve the effect on the kitty. The sentiment is from the 'Sweet Reflections' set available in the webshop.
Now for the news.........


I have some exciting news to share with you, there are some changes being made over at Crafty Sentiments Designs.... The Stamp Team and the Digi Team are joining together to became one team over at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog!



Please pop by Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog today and join us for this weeks "Summer Inspiration" challenge....



As from September we will be changing our challenge day, it will now be THURSDAYS with the first challenge on 9th September 2010 meaning there will be no challenge next Sunday.



For those of you who follow over at the digi blog, I hope you will join in with us on the Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog now and don't panic because the Digi Blog will become our new Tutorial Blog, as I know you all like the fab team's tutorials, so please still pop over as we appreciate your comments.



We also have our own forum over at PCP, I hope you can join us there, where I'm sure Pinky will welcome you and there are some fab hints and tips, things you can do with your make-up and use for crafting you won't believe, even nail varnish and eyeshadow......

Lisa has a Facebook page too, to keep you updated on what's happening at Crafty Sentiments....



Suzette is also re-vamping our Web Store too, so watch this space for the news.....

8 comments:

Georgia said...

Aww, this is so cute Kim! I love the kitten image and the bright summery colours look great! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Axa said...

such a sweet card!

Tammylee said...

Sweet card, love everything about it!

Christine said...

What a cute card! That image is so precious and you've colored it so perfectly!!!

xx

Mandy said...

Hi Kim,
Such a cute image and a lovely card...Love the colours you have used....
Mandy xx

Jac’s Playground said...

very cute card and love how you acheived the texture in your colouring of the cat. x

Claudine Poch said...

Very cute! Looking forward to working with you on the new combined challenge blog.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Kim! Just dropping in to leave some love, Jo xxx