Thursday 15 January 2009

ABC Challenge W for Wallet Card

Today I decided to attempt the ABC Challenge which is 'W for Wallet Card' as I have not made a wallet card before.
Here is the front

For the card I used DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies as the backing paper,
Blue card from local craft shop,
Penny Black Stamp 'Rainin' Daisies'
Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
Sizzix Flower #6
Gems from Papermania gem wheel
Sentiment computer produced.
Inside view again using DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies card
Undone view

5 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely wallet card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Cathy said...

Fantastic wallet. I love your bear and papers. Great idea to use a wavey edge on the inside.
Thanks for joining in this week's ABC challenge.
Cathy xx

Jen said...

I love this cute image, thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Jen x

liza said...

lovely card kim,love the way uve done it all curvy on the inside

thanks for following my blog

love n hugs
liza
xox

Ali Watson said...

Fantastic wallet. So cute. Thanks for joining us this week on the ABC challenge.