Tuesday 27 January 2009

Penny Black Challenge 'Frame It'

I thought this was going to be a really difficult to do as I don't have any shape cutters or nesties at the moment. I am hoping to get some nesties for my birthday though if I can wait until March, they may have to be an early present. However this is what I created as my first attempt at a Penny Black Staurday Challenge.

I used
DCWV backing paper
Papermania black textured cardstock
Penny Black Stamp Looking At You
Coloured with Whisper Pens
Black ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
Papermania elements, gold cord and brads
Anita's pinwheel gems

5 comments:

tracie said...

Hi Kim, welcome to the PBSC - oh this is so pretty, love the cute bear and fab frame - great work.
Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Kim..welcome to PBSC and I'm so glad you decided to join us...what a fabulous card...love the frame and your cute bear....thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Anne said...

it's a great card Kim
Good luck in the challenge

Beth said...

This is fab! I love how the frame is hanging! Cute stamp too! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

Pauline C said...

Hi Kim - welcome to the PBSC - gorgeous card - so delicate and pretty. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
Pauline x
PS why not pop over to our challenge blog sidebar and find out how to link directly to your challenge posts? Hugs x