Sunday 13 June 2010

Crafty Sentiments Week 22 Challenge DT Card

Good morning all, it looks to be a lovely day here on the east coast of England hope it is the same where ever you are. Today bring us to challenge 22 over at the Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog, can you believe 21 weeks have gone by already!! This week we have another easy challenge for you in that it is a colour challenge and those colours are 'Pink, Black & White ONLY'. So without any further delay here is my card.
I am sorry for the photo, someone has changed the settings on my camera and I cannot get any half decent photo's, I need to have a play with it but forget until I need to use it again lol.

Supplies:-
Cardstock - Paper Mill Shop
Designer Papers - Papermania 'Henbury Lane'
Medium - Promarkers
Embossing - Cuttlebug 'Dvine Swirls'
Lace & Flower Ribbon - Craftmania
Gems - Ebay

Thanks for stopping by please do go over to the challenge blog and have a look at all the other design teams ideas, then hop on over to the shop and have a look at the new stamps on offer.

10 comments:

Karen Tallon said...

this is gorgeous Kim well done! x

Karen Tallon said...

Sentiments blog and I can't help but feel that the lack of entries to last week's challenge is because of the new rules.I can't enter for now, as I don't have any crafty sentiments stamps, I am sure I am not alone. I can understand the idea behind it, drumming up more trade for the lovely stamps, but it's unfair to those who cannot afford to buy any stamps at the moment. Sorry for putting this on your blog Kim but I felt someone needed to say something regarding it, and I'm hoping that those that run the Crafty Sentiments blog will read this and realise why their entries are going down. I hope this isn't taken as an insult as I don't mean it like that, but I feel someone needs to say something.

Georgia said...

This is such a fabulous card Kim! I love how you've used the colour combo and the papers and ribbon look gorgeous! :) Love, Georgia xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
This card is gorgeous. The colours are fabulous and Amy is so sweet. Brilliant embellishments.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Kim - lovely card - love the lace and pink flowers
Lisa ;)

Mandy said...

This is adorable. Not sure what is wrong with the photo - it is showing up beautifully on my computer!

Suzette said...

Fab card Kim love the way you have used the colours.

Christine said...

Adorable Kim! She is so sweet!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Emma said...

Beautiful card hun. There is something on my blog for you Emma x

Mandy said...

hi Kim,
This is lovely,some of my favourite colours.sweet image as well and lovely embellishmets...
Mandy xx