Wednesday 19 January 2011

Going Buggy Party Time

This is my second post today so if you are looking for Flaunt It Friday you will find it below this post.
Hello again people.
If you didn't know Enfys aka Going Buggy is having a party this week on her blog and she is asking for us to do various things to party along with her. One of her requests is to make a card with 'Bugs' on and that is bugs in the loosest fashion!! I didn't think I had any cartridges with bugs on and was going through my stamps looking for inspiration when I suddenly thought Pooh & Friends must have a honey pot.


This is what I came up with, the bees are a little tiny but you get the picture.

Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Cardstock - Bazzill
Cricut - Provocraft

Cricut Cuts:-
Branch, Hive & All Layers - Pooh & Friends 4 3/4"
Text - Plantin Schoolbook 1"

5 comments:

jen said...

super cute love it!
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Georgia said...

Fabulous card Kim! The sentiment and image go perfectly together and I love the lettering! :) Love, Georgia xx

Mandy said...

Hi Kim,
Hope your well???Such a sweet card,love the little bees....
Mandy x

Tracey said...

Love it.......so cute. Sentiment is perfect......Tracey

Enfys said...

Hi Kim, I love the way you thought of this sentiment to go with the cut - perfect. Thank you so much for coming over to my party, good luck with the card and with the rest of the competitions this week,
big hugs
En xx