Friday 30 May 2014

Natalie & Amy 'Four Legged Friends' Challenge

Good morning all. I hope you are all well and enjoying the school holidays, the weather is it's usual awful self so that the kids are stuck indoors again. 

I am here today with another card for the Natalie & Amy Challenge and this month we are concentrating on our '4 Legged Friends' so any animal with 4 legs! As a lot of you know I have 2 dogs so went with this adorable Crafter's Companion image called 'Friend Everyday'. Isn't he the cutest dog ever? I haven't put a sentiment on it yet as it wasn't made with anyone in particular in mind. I cut the paw border on my Silhouette Cameo and also cut a bone one as I couldn't decide which to use so thought I would add a couple of the waste bones to this card too.

Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Natalie & Amy's
Card Stock - Bazzill
Designer Papers - First Edition 'Isabelle'
Pearls - Home Bargains
Pearl Pick Up - Stix 2 Pick Up Pencil

Promarkers & Flexmarkers Used:-
Dog - Walnut, Auburn, Nutmeg, Tan, March Hare & Light Fawn
Flowers - Marsh Green, Apple Cider, Blossom, Rose Pink & Pale Blossom

I had a lovely surprise visit from my daughter and granddaughter on Tuesday and Wednesday, my son in law was working away so they took a trip too. Here they are, Vicki was trying to keep Mia awake as we were waiting for my other grandchildren to get themselves together for a group photo.


A photo of all five together for the first time



& last one here is 6 month old Mia giving a very nervous 22 month old Harley a kiss. That is my eldest son Jason holding Mia and me on the floor with Harley.



Look at those chunky thighs, just how I like to see a baby lol. They grow so fast.

Well that is all from me for today, don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog to see the other creations. 


3 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely card Kim, that image is so sweet & the paw border is fab! Gorgeous pics too of your lovely family!
hugs Jo x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awww Mia is a sweetheart hunnie! Gorgeous photos, I spy a cheeky monkey in there!! lol!

Great card hun, love the paws & bones

Have a great weekend
hugs Shell xx

Nana said...

First let me say your daughter and grandchildren are beautiful. How lucky you are to have 5. You card is adorable. Such a cute image. Love the border and little bones. Have a creative day.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥