Saturday 3 May 2014

Silhouette Challenge 'Blossom Hop Day 1'


Bring

So Silhouette Challenges is celebrating.



We are on Day 1!

There are only a few stops on this hop each day, and you are going to love the projects you see.

I am the third stop.
To start at the beginning Click HERE

I decided on this 3d style of card and although it is 3d it will still fit in a normal envelope. My card measures 5" x 7" and the card base was created using Samantha Walker Pop Up Flowers #42258 and the big flower was made using Jamie Cripps Double Inpatiens Flower #56551 but it didn't turn out quite like it should lol. I think the problem was I used white card stock and inked it but that made it loose some of it's stiffness and I then couldn't shape it very well. The card stock is all Bazzill and the pearl is from my stash. 




Here is the entire list of stops for day 1
Nana @ My Crafting Channel
Pam @ Scrap N Sew Granny
Kim @ Kim's Card Corner
Theresa @ Scrappers Anonymous
Julie @ Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers
Jessi @ My Life in Arts N Crafts
Robin @ The Cricut Scrapper
Kate @ Kate's Paper Creations
Becky @ Becky's Craft Place
LeeAnn @ Snappy Scraps
Becky @ My Paper Craze

Some of the Design Team has Candy.
Please note the ones that have candy set their own requirements for a chance at winning their candy.
Winners will be be announced by each offering candy on
May the 6th at NOON EST
On their blogs.

Ok now hop over to Theresa HERE to see what gorgeous creation she has for you.

18 comments:

Nana said...

Kim, what a beautiful card. Love the cut our and how the petals are 3D. The flowers is fabulous love that you added the pearl.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Unknown said...

Amazing card Kim! Love your flower and your 3D background is fabulous.

Penni said...

Wow - I love this card. The green behind the brown is so effective.
Hugs
Penni
X

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kim! What a pretty card! LOVE that Flower... Enjoy your time with your girls! :O)

Becky said...

So cute! I LOVE the pop up flowers in the background, and I think the 3D flower turned out beautiful!

Kate said...

I have used this pop up flower before but never thought to use it like you have. Very creative! And the accent just makes it all come together. Great job!

Pam said...

Beautiful card Kim! The 3-D flower background looks amazing and your large flower is gorgeous!
Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges

Have a creative day.
Pam
♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥
♥ DT for Silhouette Challenges ♥

Janis Lewis said...

Very cool background.

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful, love the texture of this pretty background!

Julie Odil said...

This is so great! I love the 3D effect you achieved! Just wonderful!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow...love the 3D flowers-super fun background! Beautiful card!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

fabulous idea love this card hugs Seema

SiskiyouSue said...

Awesome background! Just beautiful.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Fabulous card!! I love the 3D background and your flower is gorgeous!!

jennyplace2 said...

Such a pretty card. TFS!

Unknown said...

Wow, I love those little 3D flower pops! Awesome card!

Inkyfingers said...

I love this cut Kim and I think your big flower looks gorgeous!
Hugs
Carol x

Robin said...

Beautiful card!
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin