Sunday 18 January 2009

Just Christamas And Birthday Cards

I have decided I am going to try and take part in as many weekly challenges over at Just Christmas & Birthday as I can. Each week a sketch is set for you to make either a birthday or christmas card or make both and be ready for Christmas 2009 which seems an absolute age away. So here are my first two cards.
My Christmas card was made with:-
Penny Black stamp 'Wishes For Kisses'
Coloured with Whisper Pens
Papermania Christmas backing paper
Gold mounting board
Wide ribbon from Crafy Ribbons
Narrow ribbon from Anitas
Die cut tree and computer generated sentiment
The birthday card was made using:-
Penny Black Stamp 'Greetings'
Coloured with Whispers pens
Backing from Papermania textured cardstock
Ribbons from Crafty Ribbons
Gems from papermania
Sentiment computer generated
I hope you like them both.

1 comment:

Frau Ninchen said...

great cards!
the images are so cute!

thanks for joining us this week!

xoxo janina