Thursday 29 January 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge

I thought I would make a card today for a very dear friend who is having terrible problems at home at the moment. She really needs to take time out for herself instead of always thinking about everyone. I saw the sketch over at Sketch Saturday and hey presto here is the card.


I have used
Papermania backing paper
Papermania textured cardstock for matting
Penny Black stamp 'Lazy Days'
Coloured with Whispers Pens
I cannot remember where the ribbon and gems came from
Sentiment computer generated.

3 comments:

kc_froglady said...

Thanks for adding the info about my blog candy to your sidebar :) I'll add the extra entry when your cards arrive :)

This card is really cute and I like the embellies you added along the side.

Gill said...

Beautiful card, fab colours and a gorgeous image, thanks for joining us at SS
hugs Gill x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Gorgeouss card :)
Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

hugs Ria