Wednesday 28 January 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge 'Charmed'

Today I have made this card as part of the challenge over on the One Stop Craft Challenge site which is 'Charmed'. I am not a fan of charms as I find them difficult to place so I hope that this card is OK.
For this card I have used
Forever Friends backing paper
Forever Friends baby stamp
Coloured with Whispers Pens
Papermania textured cardstock as the matt
Cuttlebug slider
Papermania eyelets & brads
DMC thread
Charms from Ebay
Ribbon from Arty Farty

2 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is gorgeous Kim - you've placed those charms perfectly. I love that baby ribbon too. Thanks for joining in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Paula said...

This is beautiful Kim and the charm's look great. Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx