Tuesday 1 September 2009

Sketch & Stamp, Whiff Of Joy & Colour Create Challenges

Good afternoon all, it is a lovely sunny day here on the east coast but where am I? sat in my craft room! Then again if I wasn't this card wouldn't be here. I have made this card with an image I stamped a couple of weeks ago whilst at a crop that Tracy 'Scrap Happens' runs. It is the first time I have taken part over at the Whiff Of Joy Challenge whose theme is 'Bling', I have also used the colour theme of 'Ruby, Cream & Gold' from Colour Create Challenge and the 'Sketch' from Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge.
Supplies:-
6" square card blank - Craft Superstore
Designer Paper - Papermania 'Home For Christmas'
Cardstock - Local Craft Shop
Stamp - Whiff Of Joy 'Willow With Flowers'
Medium - Promarkers
Die - Spellbinders 'Large Classic & Scalloped Oval' & 'Floral Accent'
Gems & Pearls - Gold 'Poundland' & Ruby 'Kanban'

11 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kim,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Your card is so gorgeous Kim. What a wonderful image to use. Love the gold swirly bit. Thanks for sharing your card with us.
Thank you for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Christine said...

I love that color combo and you've painted her beautifully!

Blessings,
Christine

Arianne said...

Great card!

Thanks for playing along with us at SS&S!

Hugs, Arianne
SS&S DT

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Lovely card and beautiful colours.x

Mina said...

gorgeous card Kim, I love your image colouring...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, love the golden flourish.

Have a good week :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Dena said...

Wow this is so pretty! You did a great job with the colors. Thanks for joining Colour Create this week. I hope you enjoyed the challenge! Hugs, Dena

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Kim, WHAT A WONDERFUL card!!! LOVE your style....
Very pretty.
Thank you for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
hugs, janny

Barbara said...

Precious! One of my favorite images! Beautiful colors. Thanks for participating at Sunday Sketch and Stamp!

Barb, DT

Karen said...

I love this one Kim, you've sold me on the nestabilities and the shapeabilities too now. Looks like I'm going to be having a spend up soon, God help my bank balance, craft shop here I come!