Wednesday 23 September 2009

The Sugar Bowl & C.R.A.F.T Challenges

This is a little late due to not having been able to craft for a couple of days but, it is just in time to meet The Sugar Bowl Challenge deadline. They have a brilliant 'Sketch' along with a colour theme of 'Pink & Brown'. C.R.A.F.T Challenges also have a colour theme challenge this week of 'Pink and Brown' so my card will be entered into that one too.
I generally love sketches with lots of layers and detail but I was surprised by how much I liked this one, I think it gives the card a nice clean and simple feel.






Supplies:-
6" Square Card - Craft Superstore
Designer Paper - ?DCWV I think but I am not sure
Cardstock - Paper Mill Shop
Stamp - Sugar Nellie 'Country Garden'
Medium - Promarkers
Sentiment - See D's
Card Candy - Local Craft Store
Flower - White Prima Coloured With Promarkers

7 comments:

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck.

Jo.

Rose said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T!

Rose xx

Lilacanglia said...

Awesome hun,
Hope your back to your usual self real soon
Hugs
Angie

Lilian said...

Beautiful work Kim! Love the clean and crisp colors! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous card Kim, love the layout. Thank you so much for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week.
Hugs
Suzi xx

Claire Phillips said...

Lovely card - great layout! Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.t. Cheers Claire x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
This card is beautiful. I love the subtle colours and the colouring of the image is gorgeous. You can never go wrong with a "Nellie" - this is one of my favourites.
Hugs,
Fiona x