Saturday 26 September 2009

Sunday Sketch & Stamp, Kaboodle Doodle, Creative Card Crew, Whimsy Stamps & Digital Ink Challenges

This is a card that I have made for an order today for a couple's ruby wedding anniversary. I was asked for something without flowers, no need for the number of years, to have the colour ruby on it somewhere and for it to have abit of humour so what do you think?
The image I used is one I purchased a couple of week ago to make a card for my friends wedding anniversary then forgot to take a photo, I purchased it from Mo's Digital Pencil Too! if you haven't been over there yet you really must take a look. The images are superb quality.
I have used the 'Sketch' from Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge, Kaboodle Doodle Challenge's theme is '1 Solid Cardstock, 2 Patterned Papers, 3 Embellishments & a Digi Image', Creative Card Crew Challenge asked for us to 'Deocorate The Inside', Whimsy Stamps Challenge wanted to see 'Buttons' and Digital Ink Challenges asked for '2 Designer Papers, & 3 Brads, Buttons or Eyelets'. I think I can tick the boxes to all of those.









Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Designer Paper - K&co 'McKenna'
Cardstock - Coredinations
Image - Mo's Digital Pencil 'Jack & Ginger'
Sentiment - Computer Generated
Verse - Imag-in-a-tion
Medium - Promarkers
Embossing - Cuttlebug 'Heart Blocks'
Buttons - Stash
Thread - DMC

12 comments:

Karen Tallon said...

oh wow thats excellent! I love it!! Love the verse you used as well. Did you make that up?
Lots of love,
Karen xx

mudmaven said...

Wonderful card! Love the colors and that image is just precious. Thanks for joining our Kaboodle Doodle challenge. ~chris

Lisa said...

hi, Gorgeous card! Great image and I love the papers.

Lisa x

Danni said...

What a sweet card!!

suzARTe said...

such a gorgeous card, I love the main image. Thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

Irit Shalom said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD KIM AND GREAT TAKE OF RECIPE CHALLENGE TOO. SD I CAN SEE YOU LIKE TO COMBINE CHALLENGES- DO I UNVITE YOU TO MY REPSONAL BLOG TOO AS THE NEXT MONTH I BEGIN MY MONTHLY CHALLENGE FOR " COMBINING CHALLENGES QUEEN" WITH GREAT PROZE TOO EVERY MONTH. FOR OCTOBER IT WILL BE THE WHOLE UNITY 40$ STAMP STORE KIT AND I HAVE CANDY TILL THAN TOO. SEE U
IRIT- KD DT

Lilacanglia said...

Fantastic card Kim,
Love that image, and the inside is super,
Thanks for joining in at Kaboodles this week,
Good Luck hun,
Hugs
Angie

Christine said...

This is so great for a wedding anniversary!

I've caught up on all your fun projects and they are all so awsome! I especially like the candle. I haven't seen them done like that before.

Blessings,
Christine

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A really beautiful card. The layout is fabulous and that's such a sweet image. Fantastic inside - I love the verse. Thanks for playing along with us at the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Fab card! Love the sweet image and your coloring. Great LO and papers and accents too. Thanks for playing along at Whimsy this week. :)

Donna said...

Beautiful card, adorable image, its so sweet. thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge. Donna x

Unknown said...

Such a fantastic card and love the image you have used. Thanks for taking part in the Kaboodledoodle challenge.