Thursday 23 June 2011

Crafty Sentiments 'Monochromatic' Challenge

Good morning all. 
Sorry I have not been around for a few days my hubby was off work last week so not many cards were made and this week I am playing catch up with dt work plus getting ready for the Crafty Sentiments New Release Previews and Blog Hop (see below).
This week at Crafty Sentiment Designs we would love to see your 'Monochromatic' creations and remember you do not have to use a Crafty Sentiments image but if you have them we would love to see them.

I went with a different style again this week using the sentiment as the focal point and thought this phrase quoted by Thomas Moore was just what was needed for a card for a friend battling breast cancer.


Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Designer Papers - Summer Driggs Digital 'Awareness'
Cardstock - Bazzill
Main Sentiment - Crafty Sentiments Digital Download 'Quotes & Phrases'
Scalloped Shapes - Cricut
Punch - Martha Stewart 'Scroll Lace'

Challenges I would like to enter this card into are:-
Totally Papercrafts - Die Cuts or Punches
Creative Friday - Black, White & Pink
Craft Your Days Away - Monochromatic
Hooked On Crafts - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday - Favourite Ice Cream Combo 'Strawberry Ripple'
Everybody Art - Anything Goes

Just before I go I want to let you know that we at Crafty Sentiments will be celebrating Christmas in July with a blog hop on the 1st July. There will also be previews on the design team blogs starting 26th June through to 30th June. 


One lucky person could win all 5 of the new release image's by posting the above banner on your blog and leaving commenting over the preview days. How easy is that? and believe me as you can see from above they are all adorably cute images just in time for making all those Christmas cards you need to make.

4 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
I love the layout and colour on this card. Beautiful punched border and the sentiment is wonderful.
Hope all is well with you.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Berry said...

Hi Kim this is one of my Fave CS sentiments such a lovely one and I love your mono red theme very striking! I know what you mean about catching up, trying to craft around builders is not so much fun! Hugs Rebekah xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgoeus hun, I'm sure your friend will appreciate it!
Hugs shell xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love this Kym its beautiful. Glad you are managing to catch up with yourself, wish I could!!! Hazelxox