Saturday 19 January 2013

My Time To Craft 'Sketch' Challenge

Good morning everyone I hope you are all keeping warm and safe in the UK and finding ways to occupy yourselves whilst snowed in as we are! 

We are doing things a little different this week at My Time To Craft and instead of a theme we have a 'Sketch' for you to use.

I used probably one of my oldest stamps and then used some of my stashed papers and this freebie sentiment from Create With TLC.

Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Boyes
Card Stock - Bazzill
Designer Papers - First Edition 'Summer Breeze'
Image - Sugar Nellie 'Sassy & Sweet'
Sentiment - Create With TLC
Medium - Letraset
Die Cuts - Cameo

Promarkers & Flexmarkers Used:-
Skin - Sunkissed Pink, Oatmeal & Blush
Trousers - Pastel Green & Honeydew
Top - Mango, Peach & Soft Peach
Hair - Walnut, Cinnamon & Tan
Hat - Sandstone, Caramel & Tan
Leaves - Olive Green & Marsh Green
Flowers - Pink Mittens, Baby Pink & Canary

Challenges I would like to enter this into:-
The Sugar Bowl - Anything Goes
ATC's & Cards - Add a Tag or Sentiment
Divas By Design - Girlie
By The Cute & Girly - Cute & Girlie
Passion For Promarkers - Whatever The Weather


Have a good weekend people and for those of you in the UK not too much fun in the snow.

20 comments:

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Kim, love all the pastel colours, sweet image and beautiful papers.

Pat xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love it hun, great image & papers (lol my fave make of papers ever)
Hope your having fun in the snow hahahaha!!
Have a great weekend, stay safe & warm
Hugs Shell xx

Nat said...

This is gorgeous. I love your soft colours, pretty papers and sweet sentiment - and the fact that it makes me think of summer! Thanks for joining in my 'Whatever the Weather' challenge at PFP this week.
Natx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is so pretty , love the colours and the shape of the sentiment
sorry not been around much
lisa x

lalkygirl said...

what a pretty card ,one of my fave images too,you have coloured her beautifully
Thanks for joining us at i love promarkers and good luck
tracey x

Kim said...

gorgeous card - and I love the papers (I've got those ones too lol!)
Kim x

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous card, love that image - it's one of my fav SN stamps (I use to use it all the time!) x

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Kim !! what a sweet image and you've coloured her beautifully! Love the scrummy papers and layout! :-)
Hope you have a nice weekend!
Stay warm and snug!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Kim, love the image and pretty papers. Hugs, Claire x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

this is so pretty!
one of my fav images!!!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kim, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Sylvia said...

Love the colouring and layering, a super card

Rachel said...

Cute card Kim, love the papers and your fab colouring.

Wedgie xxx

Unknown said...

I love this stamp - it is so sweet! Love this layout!

Ann said...

Beautiful card! Makes me want to get into the garden again!

Marita said...

Beautiful cards in lovely colours♥. Cute image and your colouring is fab♥.

Hugs, Marita

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, one of my favourite stamps...Thanks for playing along at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Jennifer said...

How very delightful! Love your colouring and the paper combo is so fresh and sweet! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Sheila said...

Love the image and papers on this card Kim x

Mummylade said...

Thank you so much for joining us at Stampin for the Weekend with this gorgeous project and good luck in the Something girly-challenge!