Saturday 26 January 2013

My Time To Craft 'Things With Wings' Challenge

Good morning all. Hopefully Mr Blogger has played nicely and posted this for me whilst I enjoy myself in Malta. The weather should be a bit better than here but who knows anything is possible lol.

This week at My Time To Craft we are challenged to use 'Things With Wings' so be it a bird, a plane or whatever you choose what can you come up with?

I found this cute little love tree and owls in the Silhouette store and fell in love myself are they not the cutest. I added the L and cutout love just to complete the card. I didn't actually make this for anyone in particular however I have since had a request for it from my friends 10 year old grandaughter!

Supplies:-
6" Scalloped Square Card Blank - Boyes
Card Stock - Bazzill
Cut Files - Silhouette Store
Ink - Aged Mahogany

Just before I go I thought I would show you another 'thing with wings' and that is my Silhouette Cameo with I decided to customize with butterfly swirls and lettering. I cut the butterflies out of red vinyl and mirrored the image, then my name out of black vinyl. I am using this as an example for a demonstration I will be doing in a few weeks at my local craft shop.


Challenges I would like to enter this into:-

I will edit upon my return.

Thanks for stopping by, please pop by the challenge blog to see what the other girls have made for your inspiration.

See you soon. xXx

8 comments:

Claire said...

A lovely card Kim - love those owls! Hugs, Claire x

Mau xx said...

Hi Kim, Hope you have a fab time in Malta, Stay stay my friend xxxxx
Love the card the image is fab. Love the letter L too.
what a great idea for your Silhouette it looks Super, I will show Amanda when she comes as she is due to come and play any minute now :)) She has the Cameo I have a Cricut.
Have Fun Sweetie.
Huge Hugs Mau xx

Mau xx said...

That should have read Stay Safe....
...lol but then again it might be good to stay if the weather is better :~
Hugs Mau xx

Kim said...

such a cute card, love the owls
Kim x

Pat said...

Super card, love the owls and the great design.

Pat xx

Ann said...

Adorable owls! I think this is the perfect Valentine!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love those owls so sweet!
Just loving your Silhouette, looks amazing hun xx
Hope your having a fab time in Malta hun, even though I am missing you lots, take care hun!

Hugs Shell xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO sweet Kim… they really are the cutest owls!! Love the design with the hearts and the Love L… it's a fab card! :-)
Hope you are having a wonderful time in Malta!
Big hugs
Sue xx