Tuesday 19 May 2009

Cute Card Thursday, Dutch Dare & Charisma Cardz Challenges

Here I have managed to combine three challenges into one card which is great as I am behind on the challenges, nothing new I know lol but these things happen. Anyway the three challenges I have chosen are Cute Card Thursday which has the theme 'large letters or numbers', Dutch Dare who has a colour challlenge of 'blue, white and one other' and then Charisma Cardz who have the theme 'a star is born'.

I chose letters for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge and I know the letters look a little strange but this is my very dear friends little boys name in Sri Lanken. I chose red as my other colour for the Dutch Dare Challenge and placed my little photographer on a large star for the Charisma Cardz Challenge.

Here it is:-

Supplies:-

6" square blank card - craft superstore

Star - coredinations 'so mod'

Stamp & sentiment - Little lovin kids 'set 1'

Letters - See D's 'plain Jane'

Colours - Promarkers.

Thanks for looking and I hope you like my card.

Kim xXx



7 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Super card,
Those coffee stirers are from that star place that doesnt cost much bucks,
They where free, lol,
Hugs
Angie

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, wonderful card with great colors and Details. The Image is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges.....

Hugs
Heike

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kim.

hugs Riet.x

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, very cute image! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Debx

Karin said...

Great card Kim.
love the colours and cool image.
Thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

xoxo karin

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card
Just stopping by to tell you about the exciting new Challenge blog that has just been announced, packed with fresh creative ideas, to be run by myself and Ann (madgesty loves to create). Please stop by the link below and check out the brilliant blog candy on offer and how you can become involved. See you there xxx
The Next Level.

Sally said...

Fabulous card. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.