Friday, 8 May 2009

Papertake Weekly, A Spoon Full Of Sugar & Card-A-Licious Challenges

Today I wanted to finish off this card I started playing around with yesterday but could not decide on a colour theme for it, so I went off to do a little hunting and came back having found the Card-A-Liicious Challenge of 'pink and brown'. The colours settled and wanting to use the Papertake Weekly Sketch I was off, however I then decided this was the ideal card to incorporate A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge which is 'touchy feely'. I have added Flower Soft to the apron and flower heads.
Here is the sketch I used:-

Here is the card I made:-

For the card I used:-

6" square card blank - Craft Superstore

Backing paper - Papermania Raspberry Champagne

Mat and layering - Coredinations - So Mod

Stamp and sentiment - Little Lovin Kids Set 1 (I think)

Colours - Promarkers

Punches - X Cut heart and Fiskars Diamond

Texture - Flower Soft Summer.

Thanks for dropping by and leaving lovely comments.

Have a good day.

Kim xXx



3 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kim,l love the colour.

Hugs Riet.x

steph said...

Lovely card Kim! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

dannisdoodles said...

oh so beautiful, loooooove your palette!

www.cardalicious.blogspot.com