Tuesday 4 August 2009

It Is Just Not On.....

I would just like to say ''its not on'', my husband got sent to Egypt at a moments notice and had to take my laptop with him and as most of you know my laptop is my lifeline to the outdoor world. Even though we have three other computers in this house I cannot use them as I a. cannot get to them and b. even if I could I couldn't sit at them. I shouldn't complain because it was a working trip and he has now been and brought one for himself just incase it happens again. I felt like my arm had been cut off without it, you just don't realise how much you use them until you are without them.
I have not made any cards either since David has been away but that was not his fault lol but because my mum came to stay to care for me and she has taken me out every day, oh how I miss going out (I can only go out now when someone takes me and as I have no family near it is abit of a pain with David working six days a week) Although that does mean more crafting days so not such a bad thing. I will leave you here with a commissioned card I made just as he left.


Supplies:-

  1. A5 sized card - Craft Superstore
  2. Papers - Kaboodle Doodles 'Old' Kit
  3. Mats - Paper Mill Shop
  4. Embossing - Cuttlebug 'With Love'
  5. Sentiments - Computer Generated
  6. Decoupage Sheet - I can't remember ???
  7. Gems & Pearls - From Stash

I hope you like it and normal service will resume shortly.

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kim,i love the image.

Hugs Riet.x

Tracy said...

Lovely card Kim, sorry to hear your Hubby took your lifeline away with him, i'd be lost without my laptop but it sounds like you had a good time with your Mum. Hope to meet you soon.
Hugs T x