Monday 17 August 2009

Project Tuesday & Creative Inspirations & Secret Crafter Saturday Challenges

Good afternoon, today I have created this 'Hanging Treat Holder' for the challenge over at Project Tuesday, I am also entering this into the Creative Inspirations Challenge of 'Gift' and also Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge of 'Fancy Corners'.
To make the hanging treat holder I followed the very easy tutorial on the Project Tuesday site.


I have used:-
  • Cardstock - Paper Mill Shop
  • Designer Papers - Papermania 'Truly Scrumptious'
  • Stamp - Forever Friends 'Bear With Gift'
  • Medium - Promarkers
  • Die - Nestability Oval Classic & Scalloped & Floral Flourishes.

Thanks for looking.

11 comments:

Riet said...

Wowww Kim,what beautiful,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jill said...

ohh Kim, your hanging treat holder is gorgeous and I love the swirly corners and the FF image thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Tracy said...

This is fab Kim, it will be a great gift for someone.
Hugs T x

Beverly G said...

Very cute take on project tuesday, you need to ammend your post and go over to http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com
and enter, your bear fits perfectly in their challenge.

Mrs B said...

Oh, this is sooo cute! I love that little bear! Great job on the project this week! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps and Smiles Project Tuesday!
CindyB

Wendy said...

Fabulous. Thank you for joining us at SCSC. Wendy x

Christine said...

I haven't been around for awhile; it's just been so busy around here. I love your door hanger. I'm off to look at the rest of your posts that I've missed. I probably won't be commenting on all of them but I'll be back more often!

Blessings,
Christine

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fantastic!!!

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Denise Clark said...

I saw this challenge but never got to it. So cute! What you will be hanging this cute little guy on?

Donna said...

Lovely little hanging treat Kim, perfect layout and fab fancy corners! So pleased you could join us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Cathy said...

PFabulous card Kim, and I love those corners.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx