Tuesday 18 August 2009

Stampavie & More & Simon Says Stamp Challenges

The theme over at Stampavie & More is 'Bookmarks' so that is what I created (although I do think it looks abit like a rosette) for this challenge and also for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge which is 'Not A Card'. I made my bookmark with a snowman on as a gift for a friend that is snowman made. I have added three photo's to show each side of the of bookmark and then the other to show the full length of the ribbon.
I have used:-
  • Cardstock - Paper Mill Shop
  • Stamp - Personal Impressions
  • Medium - Promarkers
  • Ribbon - Crafty Ribbons
  • Die - Nestability Classic & Scalloped Ovals
  • Flat Gems - Dovecraft.

I hope my dear snowman friend likes it.

5 comments:

Anne H. said...

Such a lovely bookmark!
Love the image and the way you used the scalloped ovals!
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne -:)

Riet said...

Wowww Kim,what beautiful.

Hugs Riet.x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

What an adorable bookmark! I really like the blue/red combo..very pretty!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

Anonymous said...

I love this bookmark, but I'm just smiling a little bit, because the bookmark looks a little bit like a price from a horse riding challenge *lol*.

Thanks for joining us at stampavie and more.

Hugs Ivi

Lilacanglia said...

truly beautiful,
what a fantastic bookmark,
Hugs
Angie