Saturday 31 October 2009

3 Cards 5 Challenges

As I  have three cards to show I thought I would put them all in one post but with their individual details.

I Love Promarkers Challenge
The first card is for a challenge I have not taken part in before and that is the I Love Promarkers Challenge. I hope I am right in posting this on here and then linking to the I Love Promarkers blog If however I am supposed to post on Facebook would someone be king enough to let me know. Thanks.



Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Designer Papers - DCWV Multi Stack 'Christmas Wishes'
Cardstock - The Range
Stamp - Sugar Nellie 'Santa With Lantern'
Sentiment - Crafty Sentiments
Medium - Promarkers
Die - Nestabilities 'Labels Seven'
Brads - ? Dovecraft
Beard - Liquid Applique 'White'

Stamp With Fun & Whiff Of Joy Challenges
This second card I have made was using the Stamp With Fun Challenge 'Sketch' and the colour theme of 'Red, Cream & One Other' for which I chose 'Green' from the Whiff Of Joy Challenge. I have not added a sentiment but will do so when using the card.





Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Designer Papers - K&Co 'McKenna'
Cardstock - Paper Mill Shop
Stamp - Whiif Of Joy 'Willow With Sunhat'
Medium - Promarkers
Embossing - Cuttlebug 'Tiny Bubbles'
Die - Sizzix 'Flowers'
Flowers - Prima's 'Coloured With Promarkers'
Charm - Local Craft Store
Links, Felt & Brads - Stash

Cupcake Crafts & La La Land Challenges
My third card has been made using the 'Sketch' from Cupcake Craft Challenges and the theme of 'Ribbons' from La La Land Challenges





Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Designer Papers - Papermania 'Winter Wonderland'
Cardstock - Paper Mill Shop
Stamp - Sugar Nellie 'Santa's Little Helper'
Medium - Promarkers
Die - Nestabilites 'Labels Seven'
Border Punch & Emboss - Unknown
Holly Leaves - Ebay
Gems & Ribbon 'Anita's'

22 comments:

Danni said...

Busy gal!! All these are wonderful!

Karen Tallon said...

All gorgeous cards as always Kim you've done A1 work on these. Well done!!
Love
Karen xxx

Christine said...

Wow, you had a busy day! Great cards, each one!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Karen said...

Hi Kim
Lovely take on the sketch and it's a lovely cute card. Thanks for joining us over at
I ♥ ProMarkers, hope to see you again for the next challenge.
xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kim, wow what pretty cards. I love the images and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Georgia said...

Wow Kim! These are gorgeous, I love them all! I really like the images you've used and the colours look fab together! :)
Love, Georgia xx

theneon said...

WoW -- what a beautiful job with all three of these great cards and a great use of the sketches.

Pop's Cards said...

This is just gorgeous, what a cute image and the colours are perfect, great take on our sketch, thanks for joining us at cupcake this week, big hugs Pops x x x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
These cards are beautiful. Such vibrant colours and great images. I love the Santa.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Liza said...

Fabulous creations. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Kathy said...

Such a pretty card!! Love this sweet image and your colors and details are fabulous!
Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge at La La Land!
:)Kathy

Irina Blount said...

Very pretty, love all your cards!! Thank you so much for playing along at La-La Land Crafts Weekly Challenge!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Donalda said...

Oh I love this dear. Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us dear

WeirdCat said...

What lovely cards, I like the way you have done the beard on Santa, thank you for joining in with the I Love Promarkers challenge
Ruth x

Maureen said...

All totally fabulous cards!! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Julie said...

A lovely card, I like the embossing and santa looks fab with the fluffy beard. You don't need to link to Facebook anymore. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie x

Bev said...

Oh my goodness!! What stunning cards - thanks so much for joining us at WOJ x

Claire Ellen Designs said...

lovely card, great colours, thanks for joining us at WOj this week, hugs, Claire xx

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

They are all lovely! The ribbon on the last card is so pretty on there! Thank you for joining us at La-La Land Crafts! xx Jane

LISA said...

Beautiful card, love the papers and your colouring is brilliant,
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

Hugs Lisa xx

Rach said...

beautiful cards, thank you for joining us at wojcb.xx

Mandy said...

Hi, wow you were busy.. they are all beautiful.

Mandy xx