Monday 26 October 2009

A Spoon Full Of Sugar & Passion For Promarkers Challenge

Well I missed last weeks challenges and I am only just in time for this weeks, I really need to get organised but I can't see that happening too soon I have both my husband and son off on holiday this week. So here is my card I have made using the A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge 'Sketch' and Passion For Promakrers Challenge colour theme of 'Poppy & Forest Green'. Sorry the photo's are not great they have been taken under a daylight bulb but I don't think much of it so far.

Outside


Inside

Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Designer Papers - Shabby Princess Downloads
Cardstock - Sizzix
Stamp - Sugar Nellie 'Santa With Tree'
Sentiment - Personal Impressions 'Christmas Set 1'
Medium - Promarkers
Die - Nestabilities 'Labels 7'
Snowflake Punch - Unknown

4 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kim, what a gorgeous card. Love the cute image and your colouring is fab. The papers are perfect and the layout is great. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Wiccababe said...

fabulous card Kim
thanks for joining in at PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Danni said...

Great card!!

theneon said...

Love the papers you chose for this card -- it is perfection.